- All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast Buffet, $8.69 (until 11AM)
LUNCH & DINNER
- Lent Special - 3Pc Zander (Similar to perch) & 2 Sides, $11.19
- Lent Special - Fisherman's Platter. Includes 3Pc Scallops, 2Pc Zander (Similar to perch), 3 Shrimp & Fries, $11.29
- 1 Pc. Swiss Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Carrots, $11.69
- 2 Pc Swiss Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Carrots, $13.69
- Honey Baked Chicken, Baked Potato & Salad Bar, $11.69
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet & Salad Bar. Includes Broasted Chicken, Roast Beef & Ham, $14.19 (11AM-8PM)
Add a slice of pie to buffet (lunch or dinner), $1.99
Soups: Chicken Noodle, Broccoli Cheese, Chili
In addition to our specials, don't miss our fresh bakery products!
Welcome to the Dutch Kitchen
Since 1993, Dutch Kitchen has welcomed locals and hungry travelers alike. Once inside, our guests enjoy a slower pace, a comfortable atmosphere, and delicious food. If a glimpse of the Amish lifestyle is desired, enjoy our Family Style meals... complete with family fellowship around a table piled high with traditional dishes waiting to be passed around just like at home. Our food is made from traditional Amish and Mennonite recipes, handed down from generation to generation and served piping hot.
Plus, come back with your friends and family and take advantage of our full-service banquet facilities, perfect for nearly any occasion. Better yet, we'll bring our delicious recipes to you through the Dutch Kitchen's catering services. In our restaurant, a banquet room, or off-site at your event, you can always enjoy the delicious taste and friendly atmosphere of the Dutch Kitchen!