Today's SpecialsIf you are at higher risk for exposure to any illness, we will gladly bring your order to your car. Simply pull under our canopy and let us know you are here.
- Breakfast Sandwich (choose your egg, topped w/american cheese, w/choice of ham, bacon or sausage on homemade toast or english muffin), $5.59
- Homemade French Toast Grilled/Fried (three pieces made from our homemade bread), $3.99..1/2 Order, $3.99...Add Bacon, $1.69
- Cheese Omelet (three whipped eggs covered with your choice of melted cheese (american/swiss/cheddar) w/Homemade Toast, $5.89
- "Create Your Own" Omelet (three whipped eggs then add up to 4 items from the choices below, then top with your choice of melted cheese (american/swiss/cheddar) w/Homemade Toast, $7.89 - Choose 4: Sausage, Green Peppers, Bacon, Tomato, Ham, Onions, Mushrooms. Additional items, add $0.40 each
- Biscuits & Sausage Gravy (sausage gravy w/3 biscuits), $5.79...1/2 Order, $3.99
- Fried Corn Meal Mush (five slices of corn meal mush, fried until golden), $4.39...1/2 Order, $2.99
- Stuffed French Toast (two pieces of our homemade bread w/cream cheese filling) w/Jam, $7.29...w/Fruit topping, $7.99
- Juice (Apple/Cranberry/Orange/Tomato/Grape)..Small, $1.99...Large, $2.99
- Milk, $2.79
- Chocolate Milk, $2.99
- Hot Cider, $2.39
- Hot Chocolate, $3.29
- Coffee, $2.39
- Hot Tea, $2.39
Lunch & Dinner
- 2 Piece Swiss Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy w/Carrots, $13.99
- Broasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy w/Corn or Green Beans - 8 Piece, $20.00 or 12 Piece, $26
In addition to our specials, don't miss our fresh bakery products!
Welcome to the Dutch Kitchen
Since 1993, Dutch Kitchen has welcomed locals and hungry travelers alike. Once inside, our guests enjoy a slower pace, a comfortable atmosphere, and delicious food. If a glimpse of the Amish lifestyle is desired, enjoy our Family Style meals... complete with family fellowship around a table piled high with traditional dishes waiting to be passed around just like at home. Our food is made from traditional Amish and Mennonite recipes, handed down from generation to generation and served piping hot.
Plus, come back with your friends and family and take advantage of our full-service banquet facilities, perfect for nearly any occasion. Better yet, we'll bring our delicious recipes to you through the Dutch Kitchen's catering services. In our restaurant, a banquet room, or off-site at your event, you can always enjoy the delicious taste and friendly atmosphere of the Dutch Kitchen!