- All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast Buffet, $8.99 (until 11AM)
- Breakfast Burrito, $6.59
- Cheeseburger & Onion Rings, $7.99
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet & Salad Bar. Includes Fish, Broasted Chicken & Roast Beef, $12.89 (11AM-8:00PM)
- Summer Herb Lemon Crusted Fish, Baked Potato & Coleslaw, $11.19
- Ham Dinner, Baked Potato & Green Beans, $11.99
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet & Salad Bar. Includes Fish, Broasted Chicken & Roast Beef, $12.89 (11AM-8PM)
Add a slice of pie to buffet (lunch or dinner), $1.99
Soups: Chicken Noodle, Chili, Pizza
In addition to our specials, don't miss our fresh bakery products!
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22nd - Closed
- November 26th - Closing at 2:30PM for Employee Christmas Banquet
- Christmas Eve, Dec. 24th - 8AM to 2:30PM (Breakfast Buffet, 8-11, Holiday Buffet, 11-2)
- Christmas Day, Dec. 25th - Closed
- New Year's Eve - 8AM to 7PM (Breakfast Buffet, 8-11, Holiday Buffet, 11-6)
- New Year's Day - 8AM to 7PM (Breakfast Buffet 8-11, Holiday Buffet, 11-6)
Welcome to the Dutch Kitchen
Since 1993, Dutch Kitchen has welcomed locals and hungry travelers alike. Once inside, our guests enjoy a slower pace, a comfortable atmosphere, and delicious food. If a glimpse of the Amish lifestyle is desired, enjoy our Family Style meals... complete with family fellowship around a table piled high with traditional dishes waiting to be passed around just like at home. Our food is made from traditional Amish and Mennonite recipes, handed down from generation to generation and served piping hot.
Plus, come back with your friends and family and take advantage of our full-service banquet facilities, perfect for nearly any occasion. Better yet, we'll bring our delicious recipes to you through the Dutch Kitchen's catering services. In our restaurant, a banquet room, or off-site at your event, you can always enjoy the delicious taste and friendly atmosphere of the Dutch Kitchen!