- Buffet on a Plate, $9.49 (Two farm fresh eggs, two strips of bacon, two sausage patties, 2 pancakes or 2 pc. of French Toast, home fries and homemade toast or homemade biscuits)
- Country Fried Steak & Eggs, $10.99 Country Fried Steak w/ Pepper Gravy, 2 Farm Fresh Eggs, Homemade Toast or Homemade Biscuits)
- Fried Corn Mush, $4.39
- Early Riser, $5.79 (2 eggs, choice of breakfast meat, and homemade toast or biscuits.
LUNCH & DINNER
- Swiss Steak, Carrots & Mashed Potatoes, 1 Pc., $12.99....2 Pcs., $14.99
- 4 Pc. Honey Baked Chicken, 1 Side & Salad Bar, $13.99
- NEW! All Your Can Eat "Buffet On A Plate", $18.99 (Choose as many entrees from the following...Chicken, Roast Beef, Roast Turkey and Ham... Choose as many of the following side dishes as you would like...Mashed Potatoes, Dressing, Noodles, Corn, Green Beans... All You can eat Salad Bar and a slice of pie! (No substitutes and no take home containers please).
- Endless Soup and Salad Bar, $11.99
Soups: Chicken Noodle, Broccolli Cheese
In addition to our specials, don't miss our fresh bakery products!
Welcome to the Dutch Kitchen
Since 1993, Dutch Kitchen has welcomed locals and hungry travelers alike. Once inside, our guests enjoy a slower pace, a comfortable atmosphere, and delicious food. If a glimpse of the Amish lifestyle is desired, enjoy our Family Style meals... complete with family fellowship around a table piled high with traditional dishes waiting to be passed around just like at home. Our food is made from traditional Amish and Mennonite recipes, handed down from generation to generation and served piping hot.
Plus, come back with your friends and family and take advantage of our full-service banquet facilities, perfect for nearly any occasion. Better yet, we'll bring our delicious recipes to you through the Dutch Kitchen's catering services. In our restaurant, a banquet room, or off-site at your event, you can always enjoy the delicious taste and friendly atmosphere of the Dutch Kitchen!